HOW CAN YOU SHOW YOUR CABINETS SOME LOVE?
Disinfecting during a pandemic has become increasingly important. Maybe cabinets have fingerprints or some minor messes from cooking with the family.
To protect your beautiful investment, please read below regarding our recommendations for the care and cleaning of your cabinetry.
Here are some DO recommendations:
- Treat your cabinets as you do your fine furniture.
- Dust regularly with a soft cloth – a microfiber cloth works great!
- Regularly clean small areas at a time warm water or a liquid, non-abrasive cleaner. Apply the cleaner directly to your soft cloth, not directly to the cabinet. Dry cabinets immediately.
- Always wipe up food and beverage spills immediately after they occur.
- We recommend Plush cleaner and Scratch and Mar Resister Polish. Please read product labels to make sure they aren’t harming your furry family members. Plush is not recommended for high gloss finishes, or alternate non-wood materials.
Here are some DON’T recommendations:
- Do not wax your cabinetry.
- Do not use a cloth that you use on dishes or countertops, as it may contain residue and fibers that will harm the finish of your cabinets (i.e. paper towels or dish towels).
- Do not allow oven cleaners, abrasive cleaners, harsh detergents, scouring pads or steel wool to come in contact with your cabinetry.
The most important home our cabinetry will go into is yours. With that in mind, our team of talented designers, woodcrafters and engineers strive to provide the finest crafted cabinetry available… cabinetry with the style, finish and durability to become a valued heirloom.
We proudly stand behind each and every cabinet we create and we guarantee our workmanship through a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
For more information, on the Limited Lifetime Warranty and Care + Cleaning, click here.
Click here to locate an authorized Siteline dealer near you.